The Washington County Sheriff’s Office offers Kidprint ID’s. These ID’s are used by parents of children from newborns until 16 years of age. The ID’s include the child’s name, date of birth, height, weight, hair color, eye color, a photo, and a right thumbprint. The Washington County Sheriff’s Office does not store any of this information; rather, parents are to keep this ID in case their child goes missing. This ID can be shown to law enforcement agencies to help locate your child. Children do not have to live in Washington County to receive an ID.
Every child’s ID should be updated once per year.
There is not a cost for Kidprint ID’s.
KIDPRINT EVENTS IN 2018:
- Kidprint ID’s at the Barlow Fair (9/24/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Ohio River Sternwheel Festival (9/6/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Washington County Fair (8/30/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Waterford Fair (8/17/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Belpre Homecoming (8/1/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Marietta Sweet Corn Festival (7/19/2018)
- Kidprint ID’s at the Marietta Riverfront Roar (7/2/2018)