The Washington County Sheriff’s Office currently has openings in the following positions:
- 2 Nurse, starting at $27.37/hr.
- 3 Corrections Officers, starting $20.30 – 21.86/hr.
Minimum Requirements for all positions are as follows:
- 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- Valid operator’s license
- High School diploma or GED
- Good moral character
- Pass an intense background check
- Pass a polygraph and medical examination / drug screen
- Competitive pay
- Health care insurance package, including eye and dental
- OH Public Employee Retirement System
- Teamsters Local 637
- Accrued annual vacation and sick leave
- 11 paid holidays annually
To apply to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, download our application and complete it entirely, save it to your computer. Then to submit your application, upload it using the area below. We will not accept a resume alone. You must complete our application to be considered for employment, however, feel free to include your resume with your application.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that is free of all forms of discriminatory harassment, including sexual harassment and retaliation.