343 AM EDT Thu Apr 5 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River At Marietta Pumphouse.
* AT 3:00 AM Thursday the stage was 36.1 feet.
* Minor Flooding is occurring and Minor Flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast…The River will continue rising to near 36.2 feet by this afternoon.
The river will fall below flood stage late morning Friday .
* At stages near 36.0 feet…Pike Street at the entrance to Phillips Elementary
School, Elmwood Avenue and Hart Street start to flood. Eighth at Ohio and
Stark Streets start to flood. Second and Third Streets between Green and
* A crest near 36.2 feet compares to a previous crest of 37.9 feet on February 18