343 AM EDT Thu Apr 5 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
the Muskingum River At Beverly.
* AT 2:45 AM Thursday the stage was 28.6 feet.
* Record Flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Forecast…rise above flood stage by early this morning and continue to rise
to near 31.6 feet by Saturday morning.
* At stages near 34.0 feet…Several areas near the river are flooded. Homes,
farmland, camps, several sections of Route 60, and secondary roads near the
river are flooded.
* A crest near 31.6 feet compares to a previous crest of 31.8 feet on February 16